Get Set for September – Let US help you do it
Following on from our successful events held in December 2020, the Relationship Managers would like to welcome all Centres to take part in our upcoming interactive Zoom sessions this April. We love bringing people together to hear about their success stories, provide mutual support, and encourage collaborative working with lively chat.
These events will provide you with helpful information to ensure a smooth transition for your learners when they start the new academic year this September. We encourage you to ask questions, discuss ideas, share your own Centre’s best practice, and of course take part in some exciting activities we have planned!
Up for discussion and consideration:
- Qualification Update
- An introduction to BIIAB Qualifications Limited
- Total Study – our brand new e-learning platform
- How your learners can benefit from our Access to HE provision
- CPD Taster Session – What we know: using informed guidance to plan for the future
- Skills and Education Group Foundation – how this can support you, your colleagues and learners
- Skills and Education Group Awards – Centre of the Year.
Further topics may be added later.
When and where…
We are running the same event twice, with the content being the same for each. Just choose which date is most suitable! Both sessions will be delivered virtually using Zoom:
How do I book on?
See the Events page on the Skills and Education Group website for the links to book on to the session that you would like to attend. These events are free to attend, however places are limited, and bookings will be taken on a first come, first served basis.