Pass or Distinction only
The textile care industry encompasses commercial laundry and dry/wet cleaning. Textile Care Operatives operate in an increasingly high technology based environment with typical duties including:
- sorting and identifying incoming products
- rectifying basic machinery faults
- classifying products for appropriate cleaning processes
- using appropriate chemicals to undertake the cleaning process
- drying and finishing products in line with company quality procedures.
Apprentices will need to achieve Level 1 English and mathematics and must attempt the tests for Level 2 English and mathematics, prior to undertaking their end-point assessment.
The Apprentice will be assessed against the Textile Care Operative Assessment Plan requirements. The two methods of assessment are:
- Knowledge test
- Practical skills assessment.
For further information on registering your apprentices on this end-point assessment contact our team by email or by calling 0115 854 1321.